Thursday, November 5, 2009

They're changing all the rules on me!

Apparently the two spaces after a period between sentences has been thrown out the window. See?! We're down to one space. I like two spaces!!!

All the grammar rules are changing. And even the science knowledge I learned in elementary school has been deemed untrue. I thought I had a good education! Now look at the things that they're teaching now:
- Pluto's not a planet
- Brontosaurus isn't real
- Only one space between sentences
- The comma after the second to last item and before the ‘and’ in a list is thrown out

Are they next going to tell me 1+1 = 3??? Why do they have to go and change all the rules on me?

P.S. I always used two spaces between sentences and will continue to do so. Even knowing that the rules have changed. Hrmph!

No comments: